Electrical Safety EquipmentHigh Voltage protection Equipment
Salsibury Static Discharge Stick 20817
Salisbury Static Discharge Stick are designed to safely remove the static charge after de energising of medium/high voltage power systems this includes draining voltage retaining components before maintenance work is performed up to 33 kV.
- Salisbury Static Discharge Stick designed for safely remove the static charge after de energizing.
- This tool is pre assembled and includes a copper U hook 3 foot, 6 foot closed cell foam filled tubular fiber glass stick. And 6 feet of copper grounding cable attached to a Salisbury 1814 bronze flat jaw serrated grade 3 clamp.
- Discharge sticks are not grounding tools as described by OSHA 1910.269 and carry no fault duty rating.
- Salisbury 20817 Standard Shorting Probe with 6 feet of 2 awg cable and a flat jaw bronze grade 3 serrated ground clamp.
- The stick is 4 feet long and is 1.25 inch diameter. So safely remove static charge after de energizing a circuit.
- Comes with a brass alloy U hook mounted on insulated pole made in accordance with ASTM F711.
- Electro static precipitor grounding tools for safe dissipation of residual capacitive static charge following de energizing for service work.
- Serrated jaws of clamp open to 1-1/2 inch capacity.
Item Code: 20817