Fiberglass Handle Cable Slicer Insulated Hasting 10-070 provide protection against short circuit when cutting accidentally live low and high voltage power cables up to 33 kV. Hasting insulated cable slicer heads cut aluminium wire armoured and copper cables.
Fiberglass Handle Cable Slicer Insulated Hasting 10-070 offering high protection against high voltage due to its fiber glass protection. So electrical workers can use this tool without free fear.
- A rugged cable cutter with fully tested fiber glass handles to 100 KV per foot for 5 minutes.
- Drop forged cutter blades provide flush, burr free cuts in 350 MCM copper or 500 MCM aluminum.
- Replacement blade assembly part number A11006.
- Replacement handle part number A18501.
- For use only in soft copper and all aluminum cable only.
- Not to used on steel or ACSR cables.
- Replaceable fiber glass handles are electrically tested.
- The drop forged cutter blades and fiber glass handles are designed for easy field replacement. So its offeringlong time maintanance support.
- Water repellent case for storage.
- Slicing action of cutter blade provides flush and burr free conductor ends.
- Maximum conductor size: 600 mcm aluminum and 350 mcm copper.
- Maximum O.D. including insulation: 1 5/16 inch.
- Overall length: 20 1/2 inch.
- LBS: 3.0.
Item Code: 10-070