Ventis MX4 portable four gas monitor is proud to provide safety all day and every day. Launched in 2011, the Ventis MX4 gas detector perfectly satisfies the need for a small, reliable multi gas instrument to be used in a variety of applications.
- Eliminate the need for two monitors by using Ventis MX4 for personal monitoring and confined space entry.
- Choose your run time with 12 hour, 18 hour, or 20 hour batteries for non pumped instruments
- Personalize devices for your needs by selecting alarm thresholds, setting latch alarms, disabling the ability to power off while the instrument is in alarm, and more.
- Backed by a 4 year warranty for monitor and standard four gas sensors.
- Monitor up to four of the following gases: LEL (Methane), LEL (Pentane), CO, H2S, O2, CO/H2 Low, SO2, NO2
- Available in two options with pump & with out pump.
List of Benefits
- Super compact design.
- Clear, easy to read display.
- Can utilise other toxic sensors like SO2 or NO2.
- Alternative run time options with extended life battery.
- iNet compatible for hassle free compliance.
- Integral or slide on pump options available.
- High resolution H2S readouts (0.1 ppm increments).
- CPO version available at a fraction of the cost.
THE VENTIS™ MX4 MULTI GAS DETECTOR TAKES YOUR GAS DETECTION PROGRAM TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
Detect from one to four gases with a wide range of sensor options.
- Draw samples from up to 100 feet with an optional, integrated sampling pump.
- Gain increased instrument visibility with a safety orange over mold.
- Realize true portability with multigas protection in single gas size.
- Use the extended range battery for up to 20 hours (with out pump)
- Discover a better way to do gas detection with the Ventis on iNet.
Brand: Industrial Scientfic.