Chemical Wear ProtectionPersonal Protective Equipment
DUPONT TYCHEM C COVERALL
Material: Made from a lightweight and durable fabric, Tychem® C garments utilise the strength of Tyvek® and a polymeric barrier coating to offer good permeation barrier protection against a wide range of inorganic chemicals and biological hazards (even under pressure).
- Offers Type 3-B, 4, 5 and 6 barrier protection against a wide range of inorganic chemical and biological hazards, yet are lightweight and comfortable too.
- Hood with elastic face opening for tight fit around respirator
- Stitched and over taped seams
- Double self adhesive storm flap
- Elasticated cuffs, ankles and waist
- 100% particle tight
- Resists liquid splashes of pressures up to 2 bar excellent barrier against concentrated inorganic chemicals and biological hazards
- Thumb loops
- Antistatic treatment
- Sizes: Small to 5XL
- Color: Yellow
||EN 14605, Type 3, Type 4,
EN ISO 13982-1:2004+A1:2010