- NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors, acid gases, ammonia, methyl amine and formaldehyde
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full face piece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduces training requirements
NIOSH approved against certain organic vapors, acid gases, ammonia, methyl amine or formaldehyde. Use with 3M Half and Full Face pieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders.
The cartridge may be used for gas and vapor concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half face pieces or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full face pieces.
Breathing gases and vapors can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M™ Organic Vapor Cartridge 6006 to help reduce exposure to certain gases and vapors.
Product Series: 6000, 7000, 7500, 7800S, FF-400, Rugged Comfort 6500
Recommended Application: Assembly and Mechanical, Batch-Charging, Chemical Clean-up, Chemical Transfer, Cleaning, Hazardous Waste Handling, Painting, Pouring Molten Metal
Recommended Industry: Facility Sanitation, Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation
Standards/Approvals: Ammonia, Chlorine, Chlorine Dioxide, Formaldehyde, Hydrogen Chloride, Hydrogen Fluoride, Hydrogen Sulfide, Methyl amine, Organic Vapors, Sulfur Dioxide
Item Code: 6006