Allied’s Life Support Products line has long been recognized as a leader in its field, offering a variety of specialized equipment for emergency and trauma care to fire departments, ambulance companies, and emergency medical services volunteer organizations throughout the U.S. and worldwide. Emergency stretcher product is designed for safe immobilization of injury victims and provide emergency medical technicians with a durable and cost-effective means of patient extrication and transportation.
Features Of Emergency Stretcher
- Low cost.
- Supports up to 500 lbs.
- 10 Large hand holds for easy carrying.
- Weights 4.5 lbs making for easy transportation to hard to reach areas.
- Flexible PVC and corrugated plastic construction (not intended for spinal immobilization).
- Constructed of strong corrugated plastic.
- Because of its construction and low cost, the LIFE+LITE can be easily disposed of, recycled, or cleaned and used again.
- Easy to store and ideal for disaster management and HazMat preparations.
- 72X22X1 Inch (at the handle).
- Case of 5.
- Made by: Allied Healthcare.
- Manufacturer’s Product Number: L724005.