Chemical Spill Absorbent Sock Premium short are effective in to remove the spilled chemical. The Premium Chemical Sock short specifically designed to absorb a wide range of aggressive and non aggressive chemicals including acids, caustics, oils and petroleum.
These specially formulated to pick up potentially hazardous liquids efficiently and effectively. They can also used for absorbing a variety of water based fluids like acetone, coolant, turpentine, gas, and more.
Chemical socks are uses span general purpose sorbents to containment dikes that stop spills from spreading.
- Chemical absorbent sock premium ideal for use as a barrier to encircle a spill or placed around the base of drums and machinery to absorb any nuisance leaks or drips.
- Suitable for absorbing aggressive fluids including acids and alkalis.
- Strong tubular knitted outer fabric sleeve allows for durability, so expansion and improved speed of absorption.
- Filled with a super absorbent polymer that retains any liquids absorbed.
- The absorbent core is secured into the sock at each end with a stitched seam.
- Dimensions length x diameter 1200 mm x 100 mm.
- Absorbency per sock 4 liters.
- Yellow in color.
- Because of its design, easy to keep.
- Easy to use.
- Pack quantity 20 pieces.
- Packaging in a bag.
Brand: Fosse Liquitrol.
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Item Code: SC-09-301