Fire and SafetyFire Extinguisher
CO2 FIRE EXTINGUISHER 2 TO 6 KG – FIREX
- CO2 Fire Extinguishers are generally used for industrial fires.
- Ideal agent for class B, C & E fires.
- CO2 is electrically non-conductive therefore safe for fighting fires in electrically powered equipment.
- CO2 gas does not deteriorate with storage orfreeze in container.
- Purity of our C02 gas reaches 99.98%
- Valve is made from brass provided with safety release valve.
- CO2 extinguishers are made of seamless carbon steel materials to withstand high storage pressure.
- Snow horn with built-in nozzle specially designed to fit our valve to give the most efficient fire suppression.
- After use, CO2 disperses without leaving any contamination or corrosive residue
- CO2 is colourless gas which reduces the oxygen of the air around the fire.
- Approved by UAE Civil Defence.
- Manufactured according to International Standards.
- Available in black and red colour.
- Other capacity of cylinders can be supplied upon request.