Electriflex™ Gloves are 30% more flexible* than any other glove we’ve ever made and are expertly designed to give linemen the ultimate in comfort and control. Electriflex™ minimizes hand fatigue and maximizes performance – all while giving the protection you need.
- Proof Test Voltage AC/DC: 20,000/50,000
- Max Use Voltage AC/DC (when worn with leather protectors): 17,000/25,500
- 14″ Inch – Overall Length – Rubber Gloves
- Type 1 Rubber Black with Yellow interior
- Cuff Straight
- Meets or exceed ASTM D120 and IEC EN60903 standards
- Type 2 gloves are extremely flexible to make working with small parts easy.
Selecting the right size:
- Measure the circumference around your palm
- Allow for additional room if fabric glove liners are to be worn, especially with thermal liners.
- Proper fit is important, most sizes available in 1/2″ increments, see above.
- It is the responsibility of purchaser to specify the overall length of glove
- See manufacture clearance tables for minimum distance with protector gloves and cuffs.