Hand ProtectionPersonal Protective Equipment
ANSELL HYFLEX® 11-840
- The tough 1.1 mm FORTIX® nitrile foam coating (patent pending) offers EN Abrasion Level 4 protection, with up to two times the abrasion performance of other lightweight, knit-dipped gloves.
- The FORTIX® coating is 20% more breathable than earlier formulations, for cooler, drier hands and less sweat.
- Matching the natural contours of the hand, the snug, second-skin liner is tailored to create a more comfortable wearing experience: at the base of the little finger (added comfort), across the fingertips (superior tactility), and through the palm (greater dexterity).
- With its balance of robust abrasion performance, enhanced comfort and high dexterity the HyFlex® 11-840 is an ideal solution for workers who move between tasks.
- Silicone-free material means no transfer of silicone contaminants to metal parts prior to painting.
Standards and certifications