- High durability Nitrile foam coating
- Excellent comfort and dexterity
- High level of cut performance EN ISO level C cut performance (ANSI Level 3)
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- In compliance with the standards
EN420 (General requirements) and
EN388 (Mechanical hazards)
- Breathable liner that allow very high level of comfort for end users
- Good level of grip in dry and slightly oily environments
- Made of a seamless liner, palm dipped into foam nitrile coating
- ANSI cut level A3 and EN ISO 13997 rated level C provide a good level of cut resistance.
- The nitrile foam coating delivers very good performance in terms of abrasion resistance and grip.
- The choice for medium to heavy duty applications that require abrasion, grip and cut protection
- The best alternative against heavy duty leather and polyurethane palm dipped cut resistant knitted gloves.