Hand ProtectionPersonal Protective Equipment
ANSELL EDGE® 48-126
A good level of abrasion resistance & grip, as well as high tactility in dry to slightly oily environments.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Now with EN level 4 of abrasion and good tear resistance, good grip, improved productivity
- EDGE 48-126 shows dirt less, glove is discarded less quickly
- Seamless structure; ensures comfort and encourages safety and glove usage
- Made with a black 15 gauge highly comfortable and dexterous polyester liner (depending on the application requirement)
- EDGE 48-126 industrial work glove combines a seamless knitted liner with elasticized knit wrist dipped into black polyurethane coating.
- This combination provides good flexibility and finger dexterity compared to cotton canvas or thick cotton gloves.
- EDGE 48-126 is the efficient choice for an inexpensive light duty glove solution with quality features.
Standards and certifications